1) Log into your control panel - If you cannot log in to here, see the knowledge base article on resetting your control panel password.
2) Click on 'Domains'
3) Select your domain from the list (There is normally only one domain in the list as most people only have one site) and click on it
4) Click on 'FTP Accounts'
5) Select the FTP account that you want to change the password of (The default account is yourdomain.com)
6) Type the new password in 'Password' and 'Confirm Password' boxes, and click on 'Save'
7) This change is made immediately and your new password is ready to use.
- 765 Users Found This Useful
You need an FTP program to upload your site. It is possible to use later versions of Microsoft...
As an example, if your site was www.domainname.com you would generally use these FTP details:...
Please check you are using the correct details. You need to use 'ftp.yourdomain.com' (Replacing...