An aliased domain acts in exactly the same way as the domain it is aliased to - the same pages are displayed, and email is delivered to the same accounts. To add an aliased domain to your existing domain, you need to first make sure that the DNS servers are pointing to our servers. Once this has been done, please follow these steps:
1) Log in to Helm control panel
2) Click on 'Domains'
3) Click on the domain you want to add the alias to, eg 'mydomain.com'
4) Click on 'Domain Aliases'
5) Click on 'Add New'
6) Enter the domain that you want aliased to the current domain, eg 'domaintoalias.com'
7) Click on 'Save'
8) Finished!Once this procedure is completed, you should wait 24-48 hours for DNS propagation (Unless you've already changed the nameservers to point the domain at our servers), and then the domain will be aliased to your current domain.